Presentation – E-mail – Mail – Article
A few words of introduction
At the origin, a man and a team of passionate people, from several countries, anchored in a positive vision of evolution.
The International Summit of Education for the Future, a world WEB event, will be held in 2022 from April 20 to 30.
The objective is to bring together about 50 speakers, some very well known for their expertise in education, others for their knowledge and wisdom through their respective discipline: dance, music, well-being, etc. Speakers will share their experience from the perspective of education.
It will be available in the three main languages of the world: English, French and Spanish.
To know more visit: www.educationforthefuture.org/home
Request for Support
For the organization of this event and its outreach,
the organizing team needs a big and beautiful team of partners
who want to make the summit possible
and to be associated with this essential and meaningful theme of the Education of the Future.
Why « Education for the Future »?
The International Summit on the Education of the Future’s goal is to promote, throughout the world, the implementation of an education that participates in the advent of a new humanity centered on values of ethics, generosity, self-sacrifice and peace, a humanity anchored in wisdom, balance and harmony, in solidarity and responsibility for all and for the planet…
We do not inherit the earth from our parents, we borrow it from our children.
In the chaos of this world, it is more and more urgent to act to give back to OUR CHILDREN a WORLD that has a HEALTHY and VIABLE future in all its dimensions for the greater good of ALL humans and the planet. Every initiative and every project in this direction is precious. We are working to ensure that this summit is an important milestone in this evolution.
How is this going to work?
- The online summit: April 20-30, 2022, will be fully inclusive and free to attend in order to be open to all countries and reach as many people as possible across continents.
- The aim is to bring together about fifty leading speakers in education, other lesser known speakers for their knowledge and wisdom through their respective disciplines: dance, music, health, etc. that create a bridge with the theme of education..
- For us, education is a path offered to children to allow them to discover the most beautiful and luminous aspects of who they are. Our intuition is to open the summit and education to original and enriching ideas to make the whole education community grow. We are convinced that education, in its broadest sense, can only be enriched by different points of view and, above all, that wisdom, self-knowledge and knowledge of life are essential for the education of the future.
- The whole event will be based on the gifting economy in order to financially support different schools in the world, schools that are or could be leaders in their country, in the world, for the education of the future. We have different projects with Nepal, India, South America, Africa, Middle East, China…
- The “Festival off” of the Education of the Future, from 1st May to 8th May.
- A wiki space will allow everyone to independently create a web event: mini-conferences, round tables, workshops, sharing, guided tours, shows, etc.
- All the web events created will be visible on a calendar of the “Festival Off”.
- The Baobab Café, a dynamic space of conviviality and sharing, will be set up and open at certain times to welcome and allow summit participants to exchange and network in French, English or Spanish.
Things to know
Frequency of the summit
Our initial vision is to hold the International Summit of Education for the Future every 2-3 years.
Deliverables of the summit
A synthesis of all the conferences will result in the White Paper of the International Summit of Education for the Future
After the summit
Linking and resource platform
An online platform is being developed so that all participants in the summit, be they schoolchildren, students, teachers, trainers or parents, and especially schools, can get in touch with each other and exchange and even collaborate by sharing information and resources.
An e-learning and training platform will be developed:
- on the one side, to enhance the value of the summit conferences and the tools they present, with the agreement, or even the partnership, of the speakers;
- on the other side, to make available a variety of resources for innovative schools around the world, including innovative best practices in education according to the objectives and values of the summit.
In order to support the influence of the International Summit of Education for the Future, we are looking for a set of convergent, concerned and motivated partnerships. The enthusiastic responses of several speakers immediately showed us the relevance of such an event at the confluence of various approaches to education, science, philosophy, ecology and global transition, and in resonance with the fundamental needs and challenges of today’s world:
– to give our children and grandchildren a sustainable world in the long term,
– to pass on to them a healthy and viable future for all, for all kingdoms and for the planet.
The partnership can take the form of various commitments:
- Co-organizer: participate in the organization of the summit
- Supporting partner: exchange links on our respective websites
- Communication partner: disseminate the information in your newsletters and/or blog, trade fairs, conferences or events
- Financial partner: participate financially, for an amount of at least 500€, in the organization of the summit
- Benefactor: participate financially, for an amount of at least 2000€, in the organization of the summit
- Patron: participate financially, for an amount of at least 5000€, in the organization of the summit
The Organising Team
Abel MILLOT – France – Pedagogue, artist, trainer, teacher – Founder of the summit
Vedananda PANDEYA – Nepal – Director of Sri Matri Aurobindo Vidyalaya School
Abhinav AGARWAL – India, living in France – Trainer in Frugal Innovation
Noémie PAYMAL – France, living in Bolivia – Anthropologist, founder of the Educatiooon 3000 network
Mercedes RIVERA – Chile, living in England – Graphic designer, Educatiooon 3000 network leader
Marc TIREL – France – Trainer and lecturer, leader of the blog and the Aimergences network
Janet PATRY – USA, living in Kenya – Educational innovator, emotional intelligence trainer