BECOME A PARTNER
To organize the International Summit of Education for the Future, we are working to create a pool of convergent, concerned and motivated partnerships.
The enthusiastic responses of several speakers immediately confirmed the relevance of such an event which enriches the various approaches to education by opening up to scientists, philosophers, farmers, actors in ecology and transition, artists, etc., beings who are inspired and inspiring for the future of education.
The International Summit of Education for the Future is an obvious choice.
It resonates with the fundamental needs and challenges of today’s world:
- to give our children and grandchildren a world that is sustainable in the long term,
- to pass on to them a healthy and viable future for all, for all kingdoms and for the planet,
- to give the first place to the values of giving, altruism and solidarity in all the individual, social, economic and political dimensions of humanity.
Why to become a partner?
The future of humanity and the world is an increasingly important issue, and one that is even more essential in the current health crisis.
Supporting the International Summit of Education for the Future,
- it is to affirm one’s interest in taking care of the future of our children, grandchildren and beyond
- it is to be clearly part of an evolutionary and conscious perspective of humanity,
- it is to state an inclusive philosophy and deeply positive convictions,
- it is to join a great movement of global transition,
- it is to support the necessary and vital evolution of education,
- it is to participate in giving back to each child and each being his or her true dimension of Human Being.
How to become a partner?
We offer various types of partnership:
- to co-organise the International Summit on the Education of the Future,
- to publicize and disseminate the event,
- to finance its organization,
- and ABOVE ALL, to make of this event a huge fundraiser to help financially to many schools committed to the education of the future but impacted by the economic difficulties and the many confinements linked to this health crisis.
The various partnerships and our respective commitments
- Organizer – You co-organize the International Summit of Education for the Future. You are mentioned as an organizer on the website, in press releases and press kits, and in all email correspondence. You have a page in the « Partners » tab of our website
- Sympathizer – Out of sympathy for this event, you exchange banners and logos with us on our respective link pages
- Disseminator – Out of commitment to the values and goals of the summit, you disseminate information about the event in your newsletters and/or blog, trade fairs, conferences, or events. Your banner or logo is visible on the « Partner » page of our website, on brochures, flyers, press releases and press kits.
- Soutien – You finance, for a minimum amount of 500 €, the organization of the summit. Our commitment is the same as for presenters.
- Benefactor – You finance, for a minimum amount of 2000 €, the organisation of the summit. You have a page in the « Partners » tab on our website. Your banner or logo is visible on the brochures, flyers, press releases and press kits.
- Patron – You finance the organization of the summit for a minimum amount of €5000. You have a page in the « Partners » tab on our website. Your banner or logo is visible on the brochures, flyers, press releases and press kits. We offer you a speaking slot at the opening of the summit on 20 April 2022
- Foundation – You contribute to the funding of the summit and/or help raise funds to support the various schools we have selected, schools that are financially struggling because of the health crisis and are actively involved in the education of the future. Our commitment is the same as for the Patrons. We also offer you announcement times during the summit.
Days, Hours, Minutes, Seconds